Hi , guys so today’s blog is all about a common problem of all of us , dark circles & how to remove dark circles . We are going to talk to the point & no much story , long run short . Before understanding how to remove dark circles we must see a snapshot of reasons.
Which can occur due to any of following reasons :-
- Lack of sleep
- Rubbing under eye area too much
- Doing a lot of exercise & drinking less water
- Dehydrated body again less in take of water
- You are suffering from illness , had fever etc
- Sun damage
- Genetically transferred problem
- Neglecting skin care
- watching screens in dim light or dark room which stress your eyes
- Stress & tensions
- Long working hours , much watching TV or Screens of laptop or mobile
Much more reasons can be there ,so how to get rid of it
Well now lets see remedies & how to remove dark circles ,
- Sleep – Proper 8 hours sleep , comfortable & relaxing one will definitely show you fabulous improvements soon . Best way to remove dark circles.
- Eat well – Eating things that contain vitamin K like broccoli , sprouts , green leafy veggies would help a lot. Vitamin K helps with blood coagulation & circulation , so eating food which are vitamin K friendly would lighten your dark circles & beautify skin . Definitely slow but significant change you will see to remove dark circles .
- Water – Drinking 3-4 liters of water each day is essential where as if you are exercising then, increase the water in take to as per your workout & body needs . Never let your body starve without water.
- Hydrating under eye cream , eye patches , hydrating face masks – These things made by natural product making companies that let you have chemical free naturally made , eye creams , eye patches , hydrating face masks that has vitamin K & A for sure can help you a bunch with this process . Everyday showering love to your skin to to remove dark circles is essential .
- Aloe vera gel – Pure aloe vera gel is the best hydrating stuff for your skin , doesn’t feel greasy also fades away in a while , you can use it all over your face & apply under eye area too .
- Don’t pressurize – Removing your makeup , applying creams , moisturizers if you pressurize the area below your eyes , I must tell you its 6 times thinner area then rest of your face skin so treat it like baby skin . Thus its always said never apply any chemical based area under your eyes .
- Home remedies – Potato paste (natural bleaching agent) , cucumber paste ( natural hydrating agent ) , aloe vera ( Natural hydrating agent) , Honey (natural skin conditioner) all these you can do separately once in a while whenever you get time & resources to make these , have these & apply on your under eye area . I am not saying to mix these all , just use whatever you have , keep whatever thing you are going to use 15 minutes in refrigerator then apply on your dark circles , leave for 15 minutes feel the cool soothing effect & wash off . You will its effects in short term & its magical ability to to remove dark circles.
- Green tea bag remedy – I have seen a few people doing it online , just buy a green tea bag let it soak in warm water for a while , bring it out keep in refrigerator for 15 minutes , then place them over your eyes , relax a little till 15-20minutes gradually you will notice improvements .
- DIY eye serum – Licorice commonly known as Mulethi in India . Use licorice extracts serum mix with aloe vera gel & add the liquid of vitamin K capsule in it . Mix all well . Keep it for good long hours I hope this might help you as well , in case you are not willing to buy any eye cream or serum .
- Reach dermatologist – No any DIY work for you , tried all stuff but it’s showing no difference , my friend you need a professional look out . May be there is some internal problem you aren’t understanding . Just take the right professional advice in time .
- Sunglasses & sun block – To protect yourself from sun damage don’t forget to put on sunglasses to cover your eyes nicely , these days even prescription glasses can also be made in sunglasses frame . Use sun block with SPF at least 30+ to save your skin from harmful UV rays to be ultra protected stay SPF 50+ .
I hope I helped & now this question is solved & you found all the recommendations you were looking for to remove dark circles . Thanks for reading . We would love to stay in connection with you , comment below with suggestions and experiences . And do not forget to subscribe my youtube channel & hit the bell icon .
Share this with your friends & family too & follow our blog for more .
Catch up with us at following spaces:-
My instagram – ST_Ways
My facebook – ST Ways
My Twitter – ST Ways
My Youtube Channel – ST Ways
Thanks again much respect and love to all . Stay connected and keep loving yourself because , you are one of a kind. We will be back soon with great information for all .
Suggested blogs –