Men’s Winter Fashion 2019 – Trends & Easy Style Tips Explained For You
Men’s Winter / Fall Fashion trends are released on fashion runways , you can check out the outfits all over the internet , the problem comes , nothing of it is relatable enough to sort out what to exactly wear & how to wear your winter wardrobe gear . You see a lot of men’s fashion magazines putting out huge fashion goals , which you feel a little odd to carry ?
Don’t worry I will try my best to solve this for men’s winter fashion 2019 stuff , so read this & check if you get your kind of winter fashion suggestions to make perfect outfit for the season . I share best fashion , beauty & lifestyle, tips & tricks that really works for you , press the “Follow Now” button so you don’t miss on any new article that I post for you.
Let’s get started ..
- Leather Stuff – Leather is a trend in men’s fashion for winter/fall season this year . In runways you will see men entirely covered in leather clothes , this time the trend setters are suggesting to wear more & more of leather . First off , In my opinion , too much leather looks too much biker-ish which is cool for photoshoots but definitely you are not going anywhere fully leather covered . So leather jackets & some leather bracelets or watches & leather shoes is something you can put together to compliment the trend & look awesome . A good leather jacket is one of the best men’s winter fashion essentials . But I have a small request , please buy faux leather its durable , cheaper & looks as same as the original one , in addition to it , it doesn’t harms the animals . Just a request , lets move ahead .
- Denim – Again the runway fashion says to suit up in denim , which to me looks weird . Like they wore beige denim jacket with beige denim pants or blue denim jacket with same blue denim fabric pants , but there’s an idea to carry this style which is obviously wear denim jacket with contrasting denim jeans . Men’s winter fashion jackets are most crucial part of winter styling for men . We all know all denim jackets can go great with black jeans , apart from this common combination you can pair deep blue denim jacket with light blue denim jeans & vise versa , so even when you wear same color jacket & jeans try to get their shades to be one light & the other to be darker .
You can even do color blocking , wear grey t-shirt & grey jeans with whatever denim jacket you have , so your rest of the outfit is in one color & denim jacket is giving color pop .
- Trench coats – Most classy , my personal favorite rich look giving stuff is trench coat. Trench coat that’s in trend right now is oversized trench coat for men’s winter fashion 2019 , this is a must have stuff in every men’s wardrobe especially for winters , the bad part of this is you cant wear it off winters , so this buy will serve you for limited season only . Thou , I would also suggest to buy exact sized trench coats not oversized , as miss fit when buttoned down would look bad on shoulders & all over fitting . After all ,sizes are made to be wore in exact size , not in oversize . David Beckham just knows how to nail all fashion trends gracefully , have a look how he carries trench coats .
By the way who’s your favorite personality whom you look up to for style check .. ? Let me know , please comment below , for now let’s move ahead 🙂
- Scarves – Casual yet the boy next door look is what you achieve with scarfs . Right now harry potter scarves all of a sudden took over on runways so , I don’t think so anything bad is in this one , just buy & flaunt . Where as don’t push your mind to only harry potter scarf just because it’s in trend rather take it as scarves are in trend so buy whatever goes with your skin tone & outfit . Scarf be really near to your neck & face so here complimenting the skin tone is also necessary , thus choose accordingly .
- Black is back – Black never goes out of fashion & here it came in winter too with tailored suit trend , runways again showed this in all black outfit from head to toe which I absolutely love , so you can go all black in well tailored outfits this winter 2019 . This winter men’s business attire is tailored black suit with black formal shoes . Men in Black are in trend .
- Black Bovver Boots – Every winter is incomplete without boots , this time men’s fall shoes/men’s winter shoes are black ankle length boots, in casuals & in formals, black shoes are in trend. Pretty simple trend to carry as black goes with all except all light color outfits , like just never pair black boots or shoes with white shirt & grey pants because in that will it will mark a stoppage to your outfit flowing color scheme , so that’s the only no-no .
- Jackets on – Duffle coats , puffer jackets , long coats are the trends as per runways but I would sum this up as wear all kinds of winter jackets , blazers , all kind of long line coats or cardigans or whatever you have or can get hands on . It’s good to track fashion trends & get statement pieces like duffle coats , if you can have them it’s awesome but if you can’t don’t stay down pull up all your winter jackets & coats pair & be trendy .
- Velvet is in – Yes, after a such a long time in men’s fashion , men’s winter fashion 2019 has made up a space for velvet . It’s a 90’s fashion to return back now, which I adore , so just flaunt your velvet blazers now . In runways its entire velvet suit to be shown in trends , if you wish you can have it & use it to parties , where as if you have velvet blazers , it’s more useful piece that you can use with casual outfit too , to various occasions . Daniel Craig looked the best carrying this & we can’t forget skyfall ever .
- Layer up – Most challenging yet the best look giving thing in my opinion is layering outfit . Runways have shown it over the top which no normal human being will wear & go out but I really-really appreciate & love this trend .
This style of dressing up is complete art .Well I am trying to break it down for you , wear a white collared shirt , layer a black t-shirt over it , let the collars show & let the shirt be visible after the end of black t-shirt , here contrast was the idea . Now put on a denim jacket & pair a black denim jeans with it . This is the simplest one that I could put to words . Layering is all about bringing fashionable pieces together to create a statement style . David Beckham do this all the time with extreme perfection. It can be in 3 piece formals , or playing with tees , blazer , jeans & scarf paired well together that’s how it works . I simply appreciate the men who can layer outfit well, it takes a lot of thought . Winter is the perfect time to practice this fashion intelligence . All the best 🙂
Men’s Winter fashion trends basically this year had a good mix of men’s casual winter fashion & men’s formal winter fashion together . Lots of questions I see in online forums of men asking what is the difference between men’s winter fashion 2018 vs men’s winter fashion 2019 ?? Is the winter fashion same for men always ?
I would like to answer this very shortly over here – In men’s winter fashion 2018 there were checked clothes , brown color outfits , hiking boots , knits , pinstripe pattern in fashion , the only common stuff between 2018 2019 men’s winter fashion trends are leather jackets , shearling long coats & 90’s fashion . Other than that , this year a lot changes happened , even leopard prints & mirts ( that’s skirts for men ) are in fashion & I have not seen any guy to wear any of those anywhere , let me know in the comments would you like me to put those in this men’s winter style guide ??
So this was it for Men’s winter fashion 2019 , explained with examples, suggestions & runway trends , I hope you rock the winter / fall season fashionably . Men with etiquette, honesty & style are always appreciated . Let me know in comments, which style are you picking up for winters ??
Stay connected, follow my blog for more such content . I keep on sharing on Beauty , Fashion & Lifestyle. This is ST Ways signing off right now , I am Blogger by choice & Comedian on Youtube by accident . Keep smiling & do take really good care of yourself because you are one of a kind 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by . Lots love & wishes .
See ya on my social handles 🙂
Instagram – ST_Ways
Facebook – ST Ways