We all wanna dress perfect , look great but we all don’t understand the technical color wheel matching thing for matching colors that image consultants or dress designers know . Imagine , if someone called you to get ready for a hangout & you see all the clothes you have but none of it goes well , so you ultimately wear something you have wore for years .
Well , I know , this has happened with all of us once in our lifetime . But wait , don’t worry , I today am going to tell you 6 ways or tips after which matching colors & pairing your clothes will be a smooth game for ya.
Can’t wait?? Let’s start this …
- Higher the contrast , the more eye catching : Have you ever thought why black and white looks awesome always ? matching one deep color and one light color goes as perfect as the logic of “opposites attract” . Navy blue trouser with white or beige shirt looks lovely, black shirt with camel color pants or white denims looks nice and that’s the reason how black goes cool with so many colors especially the lighter shades . So choose one dark color clothing with one light shade clothing and nail the art matching colors.
- Monochomatic Magic : Similar color outfit from top to bottom just playing around with shades of color makes a world of a difference . Match any color’s different shades together & see how elegant and stylish it looks , you will emerge as most attention grabbing styled person in a crowd or gathering. Like pair vibrant red with maroon , light green with olive green, sky blue with navy blue , baby pink with hot pink , black with charcoal black , light grey with charcoal grey etc and you are done with color matching mastery .ST ways Instagram
- One bright , one light theory : Bright colors such as red , blue , green , yellow etc vibrant shades of these colors goes so well with almost every skin tone and these colors for sure goes great with any light color shades such as beige , baby pink , sky blue especially white goes great with all bright colors without any doubt . So , just buy bright color bottom or top & pair it with white & you are good to go .
- Neutral is the safest : Earth tone colors are basically neutral colors , dull shades of white , grey , ivory , brown , cream , beige all these wooden , earthy sort shades are safe in terms like, these colors are okay to be wore at home , functions , offices possibly anywhere . Example , you have some meetings in morning later you need to visit a friend & then you have a family gathering happening so these shades basically make you be able to blend in background and always be in list of clean & elegant guests . These shades give you pro and decent look from their presence by default . These go great with dark shades of black , deep brown, navy blue & deep grey .
- Wanna look cute ? wear pastels : Pastels are basically soothing , soft colors , milky looking which doesn’t reflect a strong tone of color . Soft pink , baby blue , light green , aqua , lavender basically calming shades of all colors can be included in these . Now pairing these can be totally a person’s mood reflecting , like wearing baby pink with blue or purple , wearing aqua with red , wearing light green with bright yellow etc so this can be a rainbow happy person . Where as , another way to calm these further can also be done like wearing soft pink with white , blue with silver or ivory color to give more sophisticated rich feel or you can just block the color flow by just pairing one neutral and one dark shade of black , brown , grey or navy blue . Its completely on your mood , but wearing pastel top wear , will always give you a happy , cute vibe for sure.
- When in doubt and hurry wear this : Simple formula which will never fail you & will go for centuries is black with black & white with white . Classic combo that works always is, same shade of black all over or same shade of white all over . That’s it . Also matching white with blue, black and white together is always a workable combination of colors for all skin tones .
So those were 6 ways to match colors like a pro . Hope these tips helped you , leave a like and comment if it actually helped you in some way & yes , follow the blog so that you can get notified when the new article comes . Saying this, I would like to take leave now , if you want us to provide article on any other specific topic related to skincare , fashion or lifestyle write to us in the comments section below . Glad to have you and your time , Thanks for stopping by .
Do take really good care of yourself because you are one of a kind . See you soon !!
Catch up with us at our various social handles , especially instagram 🙂
Instagram – ST_Ways
Facebook – ST Ways
See ya soon !! 🙂