Palazzo Pants are pants which are light weight , wide at the bottom , versatile , casual & chic . It always requires a good thought on how to style them & make a perfect palazzo pants outfit .
Today in this blog I am going to give you 6 easy ways to style them up , get ready fast & get going without doing too much of brain storming . I share best fashion , beauty & lifestyle, tips & tricks that really works for you , press the “Follow Now” button so you don’t miss on any new article that I post for you.
So ladies let’s get started ,
- Crop Top/Shirt & Palazzo Pants Outfit – Well idea behind pairing the crop top with palazzo is to balance the outfit . The palazzo makes it wide at the bottom so to make it look cool you try to fix shape by adding crop top . Very short cropped stuff to a good length crop top it’s on your comfort , but both these paired together looks really chic . This look is perfect for hangout with friends .
- Kurta & Palazzo Pants Outfit – Indian ethnic wear with fusion is what kurta & palazzo is together. To be really honest this is such a relaxed outfit , lightest & most easy one to carry . If you wish to glam this up add a statement jewelry or a scarf it just looks great . It you choose a heavy embroidery kurta & palazzo set this can become a party wear too .
- Tees or Tops & Palazzo Pants Outfit- Casual , cool & stylish is what you achieve out of this look. This is also an easy outfit to carry & this is a great outfit for a number of places . Shopping , hangout with friends , family small get togethers all of that sort . If you are wearing tees with palazzo pants its a casual happy college style vibe , if you are wearing tops of long sleeves or sleeveless it’s more mature & serious on fashion yet pappy & happy lady kinda vibe .
- Shirt & Palazzo Pants Outfit- Shirt & palazzo pants almost good to wear to all places including formal places . Its a classic style , retro vibes but retro is in right now , so don’t worry , just flaunt yourself .
- Jacket & Palazzo Pants Outfit – Now you can add every kind of jacket with palazzo pants , people add shrugs as well . Shrugs actually can be tricky based on quality & style as there are many varieties of it , but I a quite sure about the jackets thou . From biker jacket to formal jackets to ethnic Indian jackets to waistcoats to long line jackets to long line cardigans everything is going to look wow with palazzo pants.
- Off Shoulder or Cold Shoulder with Palazzo Pants Outfit – You can achieve cute girly look by cold shoulder & palazzo pants , where as off shoulder gives hot vibes with palazzo pants . Kendall Jenner loves off shoulder & palazzo pants and here is the proof .
- Tank Top & Palazzo Pants Outfit – Rebel , powerful & dope is what one looks with this tank & palazzo pants combination . Look at the confidence of Anushka , Deepika , Shraddha , these bollywood beauties juts nailed it .
Now , tell me which one you loved ?? or share pictures with us on our Instagram handle ST Ways Instagram
I will be really happy to get to meet you virtually . Keep enjoying & embracing the fashion with us .
Stay connected, follow my blog for more such content . I keep on sharing on Beauty , Fashion & Lifestyle. This is ST Ways signing off right now , I am Blogger by choice & Comedian on Youtube by accident . Keep smiling & do take really good care of yourself because you are one of a kind 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by . Lots love & wishes .
See ya on my social handles 🙂
Instagram – ST_Ways
Facebook – ST Ways