Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing routine is important for having a healthy smooth even skin. Your skin is a reflection of 30% diet, 30% products you use over it and 40% the care you do of it. It is said to be of peak importance to people who use makeup. Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing routine is especially very necessary for people belonging to 30 years and above.
But wait, I think Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing
I feel every youth should do this too, as it is said prevention is better than cure. The reason why it is recommended, is to repair and retain your skin pH , tightness and glow so that , your skin doesn’t suffer ever in life and you live happily ever after . Thing is people run to search a cure when they develop a problem , we all know acne grows with age , skin needs more care as the years passes by , the more cosmetics you use the more after effects you can see on your skin and face , so by now you know everything but
what’s your plan to stop ageing of skin ??
Right age to start Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing?
Start now !!If you are in your 20’s its best , or else whatever age you are in after 20’s you have to start off now !
Who should do Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing ?
This is equally effective for all . No gender differences are there .
Why to do Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing??
Help your skin revive itself , you can see the difference in quality of your skin in just 2-4 weeks, from lipstick stains, makeup dryness, sun burns, dead skin layers, stress on skin, damage by cosmetics, water proof mascara eyelash damage, eyeliner, brow bone liner, dry weather and so on and so froth .
I have mentioned how choosing the right cleanser ans it’s importance , types , tips , everything in my blog Cleansing Milk : tips & benefits , but the next two steps are equally important which are toning and moisturizing.
Cleansing helps in removal of makeup, dust, dead skin and cleans clog pores.
Toning soothes the skin calms it down, maintain skin’s PH, value and hydrates the skin. In market large variety of toners are available whenever necessary I use rose water as toner . I don’t require toner separately very much personally , because of two reasons :-
- I use cleansing milk , which is non-foaming cleanser instead is moisturizing one. Those who use bar cleanser or foam cleansers they must use a toner separately.
- I use Patanjali aloe vera gel which can act as both , toner and moisturizer as per me. You can read everything about it , in this blog Best Patanjali aloe Vera gel to buy [8 tips and benefits how to use it]
Moisturizing helps to nourish skin with packing moisture in it.
It feels heavenly after entire Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing routine.
Steps for Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing…
- Cover your face with the cleansing milk that suits you.
- Let it be for 4-5 minutes on your face and then remove it gently with the help of soft cloth or cotton ball whatever you prefer.
- Wash your face with mild or cold water and then pat dry your face.
- Now comes toning , those who need toner can use rose water best for all skin types, further its entirely on you what you choose , honey , pore fix , cucumber, chamomile , pomegranate and many other types of toner are available in market . Whatever you choose try to have it organic for which Biotique & Khadi are two brands I recommend for this .
- To apply a toner on face people suggest use cotton balls , but in that way I feel product like toner of so thin consistency goes waste , so better use it by help of your clean palms and finger tips. Do clean your hands before this , then put some 5-7 drops of toner , spread it in hands and instantly pat all over your face with palms and finger tips .
- Never put pressure on your face by cloth , cotton ball , palms or fingers even . Do every step as gentle on face as possible .
- Let your face absorb that hydration and then after 3 minutes around , now its time to use moisturizer.
- Work of moisturizer is to lock moisture in your skin . So its highly recommended to go for an organic one ,as its gonna go deeper to your clean skin . So for moisturizing I use patanjali aloe vera gel. If you don’t wanna use it then use any moisturizer but do check, it must not contain any alcohol in it and must have organic ingredients .
- Spread your chosen moisturizer in upwards direction gently and your’re done.
Click here to buy …. When to do Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing?
- Night time before sleep is the best time , that is what its is said by most of the people but experts believe you shall not sleep with any product lying on your face at all . Thus evening or day time is what I recommend and is what I do personally . Keep your face clean and dirt free is what is great before sleeping but never sleep with any product covering your face .
How often to do Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing?
Once in a day only . Over doing anything can cause opposite effects than the desired effects , by most of the beauty experts this is recommended once in every day as routine for all .
- Take care of yourself and your skin’s health . Subscribe and share our blogs and reach us on our social media platforms , you can find all contact info by clicking here ” Contact Us ” , comment below with suggestions and experiences . Do share your Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing experience.
- Thanks again much respect and love to all . Stay connected and keep loving yourself because , you are one of a kind.